View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: My scope scroll-zooming stopped working on this server :(
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 am 
New Recruit

Not sure how best to describe this, but my my scroll wheel no longer lets me zoom in and out while in scope view on this server (not affected offline or on other bw servers) since the last update to the player agreement/ anti tcc thing a couple days ago. Was anything else changed or added to the server at the same time as the altered player-agreement window? My scope was still working just fine with the new weapon pack (the one that added the p90, m7a3, etc), and I'm not sure how the player agreement or anti tcc would affect my scope scrolling?

Um, also, I appear to be invisible in 3rd person view now when I use turret mounted weapon, although this may only look that way on my end. I asked a couple people on the server in the past couple days if they noticed any new glitches, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about.

Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: My scope scroll-zooming stopped working on this server :(
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am 
Clan Member

My scroll zoom still works Was on last nit and it worked just fine
The invisible thing the Admins are working on it. No one can see you not just your viewing it happening to every one
I'd double check your settings But iv had some issues also iv was disconnected last nit because "see pic"
but reconnect with no problem's

PS
Just thought of this may be the new extractor with file mismatch
That whould put it on your and my computers and not affect every one else (Your scroll thing)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image My spelling sucks figure it out

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 pm 
Over Lord

Two things:

Prowler to your question. I have recently added the AntiTCC and yes I believe this anticheat system is causing some weird things. One being what you are experiencing and another where one can not change firing modes, and yet another where players are going invisible. I will remove this AntiTCC soon and replace it with the one we were using before. Than let me know if your scroll option works again. As far as the AntiTCC goes - I am trying to figure out what is causing these issues so we can use it in the future.

{ABA}Worlock - to your post. When you get a version mismatch like what you have. This happens when the map or file you have in your ut2004 folder is different than the one in your cache. Two ways to get around this is to remove the file out of your ut2004 folder/delete it and than reconnect. Or you can just exit the server and try and reconnect - sometimes this works as well.

Work before play, and if work becomes play - PLAY HARD!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 am 
Captain

The zoom/scrolling problem could simply be a bad mouse.

I have two different mice and with one of them the zoom/scrolling is good and with the other it is not. I presume that the
mouse not working is simply going bad. Both are USB opticals.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ]