Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: UT2004 - 10th anniversary - Map !!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 pm 
Over Lord

Hi all, I am not sure how many have been keeping tabs on how long UT2004 has been around. I was not to long ago made aware of this myself. As a commemoration to UT2004, we {ABA} with the help of JW would like to get suggestions from the players on {ABA} on what they think would be cool or nice to have in a map commemorating UT2004.

I would like to see a combo of the old UT2004 and the Ballistic side of our game in this map!! Post your thoughts so that we can get some cool ideas! As of right now the map will not be released until its anniversary!

UT2004 anniversary official date is March 16, 2014!

Work before play, and if work becomes play - PLAY HARD!

Post subject: Re: UT2004 - 10th anniversary - Map !!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 pm 
Clan Member

This is "JW" here!

Bonjaa and myself discussed this topic-> Unreal 2004 "10th" Anniversary. for 3-16-2014 date.
:) PLease at your leisure but not too long. lol

We would like to have all concerned add an idea or two for what one would like to see in a map.
What makes you most interested in the UT2004 Saga! :roll:

Honoring the Epic triumph of the illustrious game of games is the ultimate for play and unreal loyalty.. :mrgreen:
I for one am siked! :D to create invent and deploy the best it has to offer. By posting your ideas
desires and imaginations for a map; we all become part of this ongoing play.
Quote:
Truly "EPIC"

Looking forward to reading all posts , viewing pics of textures, music, ideas, anything
and everything your thoughts can conceive! 8-)

Let US {ABA} be the ones to bring forth the core of Unreal 2004 10th anniversary's best. :x

{ A B A } & BALLISTIC Style. ;)

Time is growing shorter each day for time to create textures, objectcs, map...testing..files so much to do. :|

LET'S MAKE IT UNREAL "ONE MORE TIME" :mrgreen:

Regards;
"JW"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:25 pm 
Grunt

Very interesting, who would believe that! Of course nothing better than the days of the original maps having cocktails, killing fairly, playing untill the wee hours, having boat loads of fun and selling redemeers to Killer. :lol:

How about your thoughts on the map platform, maybe a take on the old and new.

What about opening up Cicactre.. not as much as rooftop, or even Bridge where can go on the Hills and Mountains? There are a lot of great and fun maps some like open and some like closed maps... anyway I found this site for contest maps and they had a Christmas 2012 Contest!!!!

I am doing the slow dowload now ... but maybe theres somethere that we can even play now for the Holiday season. or later input that JW wants to expand on.

I want to look at Epic Town by FraGnBraG and the winning map
SnowGlobe by GenMoKai.

http://my.opera.com/Unreal-Tournament/b ... tournament

Thanks Guys :D
"Z"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 am 
Captain

Howdy Pilgrims, I ams jes still a NOOB but Mah map ideas are too mundane for this special homage to UT2K4.
Ah wanted "Knuckles & Knives " Nite in "Boxed-In" (biggest and mos rare weapon bein th Katana) an a practice/war room map whar we kin measure our jumpin an targeting/shootin skills, an hav meetins ta choose times, maps an teams.
Ah haint been round inna ole days, Ah wisht Ah wuz. Recently we played Deck 17 which Ah suck at but hit wuz FUN cause hit had sum old weapons innit lak th FLAK gun an sech, kinda had some elements of the original game mixed in wif sum Ballistic weapons iffin Ah member proper. Mebbe sum kinda mix lak thet thar.????
Iffin yall fixin ta hav ve-hickles mebbe jes Mantas ( But we needs ta be able ta jump on ride on em, whilst sumbuddy else izza drivin ) Thet thar iz FUN AS HELL!
An the big weapons shud have limited ammo and be th only ones whut kin take oot a tank or armored ve-hikle. Not a dinkie pistol or even a rifle takin oot a TANK! An they shud be scarce makin it necessary ta use reg-lar weapons agin other players. Not Blowin away players wif anti tank rounds an recoiless big assed rifle all dang day long. Iffin yall git whut Ah mean. AH haz used them big weapons too but Ah haint so gud an Ah still think hitz kinda unfair, don need much mo skill ta use em agin players. Kinda too easy.
Mebbe since everbuddy kinda does thar own thang alla time thar orta be a plain ole Deathmatch or Las man a-standin map.
Ah rekon we don really play wif co-ordinated teams so iffin another clan wanted a match wed git our asses handed to us inna bluddy bag! D-Day needs an objective ....Red iz onna beach an hasta take th bunkers.....Blue izza defendin the bunkers... Tryin ta stop reds advance sumptin lak thet thar. An since we kin Quad jump the ceilings need ta be high sos we kin take advantage o the big jumpin. Yall take notice onna ABA Clan Map whar yall hit yor haid iffin yall trys ta jump high, Ah kaint jump gud but hit happens ta me when AH izza luckie enough ta jump gud.
Mebbe not a new map but take a vote an modify th mos popler one thet might be easier? RICH. :mrgreen:

ps. Shore am glad the site izza havin mo better activity! We-all need a place ta git together an communicate gud.
GIT ER DUN!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 pm 
Over Lord

Before we get too far off topic, this is more the info that we are looking for on feedback from the players ...

[1] what type of game play
[2] what type of action weapons; ballistic especially..
[3] what is best in a map... EPIC style plus {ABA} served that you are looking to have for your particular paly style.
[4] give map names...this is a great idea for "Epic" has theme..

Lets get some feed back ...

Work before play, and if work becomes play - PLAY HARD!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm 
Private

I 2nd the melee only maps.
reduce the scores to around 50
Maps id recommend for melee attacks are:
Boxed in
Morpheus (my fave map)
Gerudo valley.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 am 
Clan Member

Boxed in.
BW Pistols and melee weapons only
TDM!
There's a lot of great heavily modded EPIC maps, it really is hard to pic.

Or you could get silly and do a grenades only.

Image My spelling sucks figure it out

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:25 pm 
Over Lord

pistols only will think more about a design ....

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ]