1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: DISCUSSION TOPIC: WEAPONS
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 pm 
Clan Member

The redeemer doesn't keep recharging
Imagine if the deemer had 20 rounds in it
And the Avril you have to stay locked on.
Not lock click an go like the G5
Don't know what the Red or green Plasma Cannons or the yellow laser rifle is ???

Image My spelling sucks figure it out

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:57 pm 
Clan Member

Ok, you guys, you want my opinion? Well here it is: Figures that the people that are complaining about these weapons and want to see them go, are some of the hardest players to kill. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am no where near as good a player as Emerson, Torment and Worlock, (just to mention a few), and no else get all butt hurt because I didn't mention your name, there are several other players that I have not mentioned out there that are way better than me, hell even my son, Lil-hell, kicks my butt :lol: :lol: :lol: and yes it gets hard to deal with always getting killed by the same player, over and over. I agree with you guys, I HATE the dam land mines but the rest of the weapons that you guys want to get rid of kind of balance it out for the players that are not as good. Lets take the Dark Star for instance, it does make it easier for me to kill some of the top players but they still end up killing me. At least I can still get some kills and not end up dieing ALL the time. Why do you guys want to get rid of all these weapons? So no one ever kills you? What's next? If you get rid of these weapons and someone else gets good with another weapon and they end up killing you alot with it are you going to ask that it be removed too? Where does it end? I saw all this coming when people started complaining about the self guided RPG. I don't like getting hit with that either and yes I do use it, no where near as much as I use too, or as much as some other players do, but sometimes that's the only way I can get a kill on some of you guys.

So if you want, or even care about my vote, I don't care if the land minds go but I think the rest of the weapons should stay, they kind of balance things out. That's just my opinion.

{ABA}Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm 
Clan Member

Thanx for your input no one else seem to care
The mines are as cheep as getting under the map!!!
the others are only a problem when someone good gets there hands on one
There annihilating every one from the new guy to the guy with 10 + year under his/her belt
I prefer small autos, pistols, knives and shotguns cant jump very ez with the big stuff
I use the others only till I get something I prefer or need
It might not be half bad if the laser only had one or two charges in it
And you had to hold the lock on on the RPG like the Avril and it only locked on to vehicles

And I here you Lil H hes definitely a force to be reckoned with
I remember when the first XBox Unreal came out my son use to kick my butt all the time
Lil H is just going to get better youll just going to get older LOL
A year ago I didn't need glasses to play now I cant see the dam screen with out them

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm 
Clan Member

{ABA}worlock you're so right about lil-hell.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't gotten to the point that I need glasses to see the screen yet, but when that comes I think I'll just get a bigger screen. :lol: :lol:

I do agree with you on the RPG, I wish that it wouldn't lock on to the players but I don't think there is any way to do that. As for the mines, I hate those dam things and it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if they went away. Maybe we could have a vote on that like we all did on the RPG. What do you think Admin?? Call a vote??

And I too wish more of the players would put there two cents in.

{ABA}Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 pm 
Clan Member

:lol: Hellraiser youll get there :lol:
What do you think about the darkstar and (golden gun W/ laser)
I do see your point
But I think they are abused and the less experienced players
for that mater all players that don't use them take it up the wazoo
They just last to darn long

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm 
Clan Member

I don't want to see these more powerful weapons removed because I would die less. I just hate cheap kills. Even if we just removed the mines I would be happy as I see these as the worst of the bunch by far. I do use the golden pistols even though I tell myself not to. Sometimes you spawn with them and thats all you have to use but they are way to powerful in my opinion. The problem is, I use the coach shotgun and someone is using the golden gun with the laser and I get killed in 1/10 of a second with 200 armor and 199 health. That is crap!!! The only way to combat that is to fight fire with fire as a lessor weapon may not work. For the staffs, at a certain level the player can't be killed by almost any means. If all the weapons were more basic then people would be more evenly matched. Then it would be all about skill and the ability to learn to play better which everyone is capable of doing. Most of the players I've gone against over the last year have gotten better and in some cases waayyy better!! For myself, I don't think my reaction time are moving skills can improve as I have maxed out my abilities. Plus I'm getting older and had to buy a 25" monitor so I can see better. This gives all the youngsters out there a chance to really pick it up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm 
Sarge

For most part I agree with most that has been said and as I said I in the beginning as much as I hate the RPG, I don't think it should go-it is a game balancer.

Sgt. Kelly pretty much reinforced that some of the super charged weapons are really meant for vehicles and not Deathmatch.

As for the red/yellow/ any laser rifles and staffs- I don't want them out for any other reason that I like the semi-realistic feel of ballistics and those don't do it for me. I like shotguns and rifles and machineguns and want to see people using them again.

I'm still for dumping mines and the golden guns and as much as they can balance game- so far the most dangerous player with a golden gun are the bots- you'll never be dropped faster than a bot with the golden laser.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm 
Clan Member

We all pretty much all agree on these weapons
Ether remove or adjust or regulate them in one way or another
We need to get the newer players and the day players in here and find out what they think
We don't want them to leave
Can we put up a periodic banner like the {ABA}E-Mail one
Also iv talk to a couple of other players and they think this is just for clansmen only
and there not allowed to post their opinions on this topic
Should this be moved to opinion polls

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm 
Sarge

You should tell them to post when you see them in the server. I didn't even know you guys were discussing balance until I saw the new thread icon while checking my messages.

Btw, if you guys have any questions on any of the BW guns in terms of balance/placement/etc, feel free to ask. I can answer whatever Q's you got.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:37 am 
Over Lord

Everyone knows my opinion on land mines, on the other weapons I have been killed and also have killed with them. I read Sgt. Kelley's post and see they what they were meant for. It is worth more discussion !!!

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next