Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... AS Per JAMES BROWN
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:56 am 
Captain

MR BROKEN RECORD HERE;
Gotta keep on a-axin y'all 2 Speak (or Type) UP!! Spread the Woid!! Hallelujah!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...VISIT WEBSITE OFTEN..... ENCOURAGE OTHERS ALLA TIME!!
Ever time u play iffin y'all sees a Hooman let em know!!!!

I have a dream..... A dream where little blue warriors & little red warriors kin play & fight together
in a virtual woild wif NO BOTS!

Y'all come! Come & join in sos weall kin have the best games ever played!
Look at post under "Comments & Suggestions" marked "POLL" & Vote. Only 4 votes so far! An 1 wuz mine!
Iffin u think this idea sucks I'll stop immediately!

Eventually when there r enough players (to fill server) everbody will hafta do the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, we know WHY. Betcha there'll b a waitin list 2 come onboard after it catches on & the woid spreads that yall be onna edge o yer seat playin like mad & sweatin like a coal miner runnin a steam drill!!

I know im gettin annoying but y'all aren't visitin website enough. I was tolt that this site
predates Facebook & used 2 B the way ppl did communicate socially.
I only dabble in Facebook Id rather be a playin.
Since there's no Facebook page for us Ballistic UT2K4 junkies (4 which im glad)(cause i don't like FB)

LETS US ALL COME BACK HOME!!!.... HERE...! C'MON TIME 4 FUN!!! WE'S GOTSTA DO IT!!

L-L-Let's us all get back onna same page ppl. PLS! ......Git onna GoodFoot! EEEEEEYOW!!!

Also Admins, how 2 donate iffin i won't use Paypal???? pls explain. Doncha want sum $?
Also DOGFATHER kaint access website, i sent u "pm'd" (with his permission) his email sos he kin git back on & donate $ TOO!
Pls hep out with this.

Excelsior! NUFF SED!!..... Thankin y'all in advance fer yer cooperation,.. yer Comrade/Enemy,

..........RICH_CRANIUM.......... (Wizard Deluxe of Ye Olde King's Highway)

Ps; "U a n-no good weed SallieMae,....an' th' cows won' mow ya down"
J.L.Hooker. 1974 Album " Free Beer & Chicken "
u haz gotsta hear dis music! :mrgreen: ... LAWD !!

Post subject: Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... AS Per JAMES BROWN
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:11 pm 
Clan Member

LOL While I do applaud your enthusiasm you need to post real content if you want people to contribute!

I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi but please use real words.

Image My spelling sucks figure it out

Post subject: Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... AS Per JAMES BROWN
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm 
Captain

Tarnation WARLOCK! Dems is real woids! Gawl-Durn-It,... OK,... Ok,,, I'll stop. Seein as how you Yankees iz so Dad-Gum sensitive.

I would not want to inadvertently ostracize myself by indulging in a little fun when the Administrators are scrutinizing my attempts to entice more players back to the {ABA} website by suggesting that we all should communicate more and with specific focused intent right here on this website by using it's forums.

In my opinion a "NO BOTS NIGHT" should be a fundamental component of our game-play. I believe that everyone will vote for the advancement of this coordinated endeavor. There will certainly be some false starts because of the difference in time zones and some players bereft of microphones but I believe it is an idea worth pursuing and perfecting. Surely seasoned players and newcomers alike would enjoy and benefit from this kind of game configuration. A real treat for everyone.

Although I am new to your server and a, and please excuse my colloquial expression, "fair to middlin" player I truly must state that one of the greatest pleasures I enjoy is the privilege of having met and played with such a wonderful group of gamers on a server that is just about as perfect as one could ever hope for.

There y'all happy now? You should hear my impression of Larry the Cable Guy..... GIT ER DONE! A rebel like myself and proud of it too! Only he is an Actor & Ah aint. OK,.. I know,..enough is enough... I'll stop fer good. Oops! I meant to say "for good" I slipped up, sorry.

Thanking you for your wise words of support and constructive criticism that I shall henceforth take very seriously, Your Comrade/Enemy,
RICHARD_CRANIUM ESQ. (Wizard Deluxe Of Ye Olde King's Highway)
ps; Endeavor to Persevere.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ]