View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: "FULL HOUSE" GAME SCHEDULE....POLL RESULTS as of 2013-09-05
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 am 
Captain

ONLY 8 Votes so far, That's only less than 1/2 the server capacity!!!! Bonjaa said it can handle 18 players !!!!

And one was the Awe-Inspiring,...Mighty,...Fearsome,...Joke-Telling...(I have yet to see his Ballistic UT2K4 prowess the greatness of which I have no doubt,....his jokes are ROFL funny though) "BONJAA" (Admin. Deluxe of ????? Highway, Canada)

Most were "HELL YEAH" & one was depending on time zone & date, which is fine because we want to accommodate everyone who wants to play with only human players on "NO BOT" Nite,... or "NO BOT" afternoon depending on wherever you might happen to live. We want everybody to play! And crowd out the bots.

Whenever you play please remind and/or invite other players to add to the poll until we have more than 18 willing players.
We need more than 16 because:

A) There always needs to be a pool of back-up players to call upon to fill any empty spots on the server.

B) Not every willing player wants to or has the use of a microphone.

IMHO It would be best to have every player use a mike to team talk rather than type.
Perhaps I am wrong about this but it seems to me that typing for me anyway is way too slow and distracting.
Some however can command their fingers to fly over the keyboard without even looking and make no errors!
The problem lies with me and I'm sure others like me.
I can't see the text good enough or read it fast enough before it's gone.
So that's a couple reasons I personally prefer mike use.
Please POST what YOU THINK!
But don't let that stop you from joining the "NO BOTs" Nite, please do whatever you can to participate.

Lightfoot described Clan vs. Clan Matches from the distant past. This could almost be the same thing only within the {ABA} and including non ABA players we know well or are getting to know better. Familiar "FRIENDS/ENEMIES".

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS, but only with your participation. Please spread the word to visit this website regularly.

Your devoted wanna-be Clan Brother & Comrade/Enemy, RICH_CRANIUM (Wizard Deluxe Of Ye Olde King's Highway)

Post subject: Re: "FULL HOUSE" GAME SCHEDULE....POLL RESULTS as of 2013-09-05
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:53 pm 
Clan Member

Hey did I make it? I guess best time for mwa would be about 7pm Fridays (PDT OR PST) KK

Post subject: Re: "FULL HOUSE" GAME SCHEDULE....POLL RESULTS as of 2013-09-05
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:45 am 
Captain

TARNATION!!!! Killer Klown its great yer onna site now! we gotsta git more ppl visitin & contributin.
I know i'm a broken record. Y'all the first 2 reply!!!!! Semper Fi,..that's the spirit! We'll Git Er Done!
I rekon t'others r 2 shy 2 git involved but we shall carry on.
Spread the word tell all players sos we kin make plans fer all 2 enjoy!
WOO HOO!...."NO-BOT-NITE" & "KNUCKLES & KNIVES NITE" & "WAR CONSUL at TOM's"
Thanks for respondin! RICH.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ]